ACI’s 4th Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit will take place on 1st & 2nd March 2017 in London, UK.
Key themes for the event this year are an update on regulatory framework & adaptation to actual risks in decommissioning, the criticality of the transition period from operation to decommissioning conditions, disposal capability under storage capacity limitation, identifying the significant supply chain opportunities within waste packaging, transport and logistics infrastructure, soil remediation and end state of the facility after decommissioning, how does the Nuclear Sector move towards Integrated Waste Management, stress tests of all facilities, configuration management in decommissioning and efficient decommissioning and effective waste management options, routes and technologies.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Alain Ensuque, Chair of the Decommissioning and Waste working group of ENISS (European Nuclear Industry Installations Safety Standards) and EDF Energy
- Mina Golshan, Director Decommissioning, Fuel and Waste, Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR)
- Oliver Wilhelm, Senior Consultant, EnBW Kernkraft GmbH
- Darius Janulevičius, Director General, Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Tom Wintle, Deputy Director: Small Modular Reactors, Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Patrick O’Sullivan, Decommissioning Specialist, International Atomic Energy Agency
- Vince Novak, Director Nuclear Safety, EBRD
- Vincent Massaut, Deputy Director Business Development & Support – Former Department Head Decommissioning, SCK•CEN
- Alex Anderson, Nuclear Business Consultant
Who Will Attend?
This conference invites individuals working as part of current nuclear decommissioning projects, as well as specialist providers that form part of the integral stakeholder group. These individuals will be drawn from:
Nuclear plant Owners & Operators (including Decommissioning Managers, Waste management Operators and Managers), Country Officials responsible for nuclear power development, Regulatory Officials, Radiation and health protection agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Technical Service Providers, Academic Institutions & other professionals dedicated to the nuclear decommissioning supply chain
Registration & Information
Readers/Subscribers are entitled to a special 15% discount on registration. For further information or to register your attendance contact Cheryl Williams quoting END AIN.
Marketing Department, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0623