A Sochi (15-16 aprile 2019) l’undicesima edizione di ATOMEXPO
Si terrà a Sochi (Russia) l’undicesima edizione di “ATOMEXPO”, uno dei più grandi eventi al mondo dedicati all’industria nucleare.
Di seguito una breve presentazione della rassegna:
ATOMEXPO is the main event of the global nuclear industry. It is the largest exhibition and business platform for discussing the current state of the nuclear industry and setting future trends, and has been held annually since 2009.
The Forum is attended by executives from key companies working in the global nuclear industry, government agencies, international and non-commercial organizations, and leading experts.
The format of the Forum includes an exhibition and a convention with an extensive business program centered around a plenary discussion with top management and chief executives. Topics discussed at panel sessions and round tables encompass the most important issues in the nuclear industry today. Leading companies from the global nuclear industry and related sectors present their original technologies and designs at the exhibition.
The Forum provides a great opportunity for networking, making business contacts, and signing partnerships agreements and contracts. In addition to the business events, Forum participants have an opportunity to take technical tours at nuclear power plants and other nuclear industry facilities as well as enjoy an entertaining cultural program.
- let others see your company’s success;
- improve your company’s name recognition among key players of the nuclear energy industry;
- learn more about clients and their expectations;
- stay informed about the latest trends in the nuclear industry’s development;
- assess market conditions and demand;
- present your projects, know-how, and innovations;
- get immediate feedback on your company’s products;
- create and/or expand your contact base;
- negotiate in B2B format;
- win the ATOMEXPO AWARD;
- share experience in an international environment;
- attract the interest of the mass media.
In case you have any questions or need more details, please contact the project manager – Anastasia Khrykina, tel.: +7 (499) 922-89-95(ext. 158), e-mail: AMKhrykina@atomexpo.com.